Senior Client Manager – Insights (Hybrid)
- Newly created role in a growing business
- Values driven business with challenging and meaningful projects
- Opportunities for career growth and development
SenateSHJ is one of Australasia’s most successful independent communication consultancies. We help clients build and protect their reputations, influence people and solve their most challenging problems. Our people are astute problem solvers, clear writers, strategic analysts and trusted advisers. We pride ourselves on our work, and our people. Our backgrounds are diverse but our values are shared. Together, we offer a different perspective and smart thinking. We are here when you want someone who cares as much as you. We are here to help make a difference.
As Senior Client Manager – Insights, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering research projects from proposal to reporting and client debrief. You will work on both tracking and standalone projects, collaborating closely with clients to understand their needs, designing research methodologies (both qualitative and quantitative), analysing data, and delivering actionable insights. You will also have the opportunity to support secondary research projects (e.g. social listening). Ideally, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in social, market or communications research, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience in both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Experience with questionnaire design for online or telephone surveys and development of facilitator/discussion guides for focus groups/depth interviews
- Proficiency with online survey tools (Ideally Qualtrics and Slido)
- Proficiency in data analysis tools (SPSS/Q) and techniques
- Knowledge and experience with organising qualitative research including working with partners/subcontractors to recruit suitable participants, organise venues and manage logistics.
- Experience conducting qualitative research including facilitating focus groups and/or in-depth interviews.
- Ability to translate data/information into meaningful and engaging research reports
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex research findings to clients
- Knowledge/experience with social listening tools and techniques would be advantageous (e.g. familiarity with Boolean queries)
- A creative and strategic mindset, with a passion for innovative problem solving.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility and adaptability in fast paced, dynamic environments
At SenateSHJ, we are dedicated to creating a dynamic and inclusive work environment where every member of our team succeeds. We believe in the power of collaboration, innovation, and diversity to drive our success. If you are ready to join a passionate team, make a meaningful impact, and grow both professionally and personally, we invite you to apply for the Senior Client Manager – Insights role.
Please send your resume and any other supporting documents to Pip: [email protected]