SenateSHJ’s Insights combines our expertise in qualitative and quantitative research, and big data with decades of experience delivering communication and change strategies for governments, healthcare and pharmaceutical businesses, multinationals, and not-for-profit organisations.
We live and work in a world characterised by complex interactions between people and fast-moving information. Opinions are shaped and shared continuously. Expectations are formed and reformed. Actions and movements are inspired in minutes.
An insight is a truth about human motivations and relationships that leads us to clear and meaningful actions. It is knowledge that allows us to relate to our stakeholders, customer and clients, authentically. And, to inspire and drive change.
Insights are the outcome of a deliberate process that includes data gathering, analysis, interpretation and synthesis. It requires the application of research expertise, strategic experience and imagination – to turn masses of information into clear and measurable recommendations.
For years, our insights team has worked with our clients to build and maintain reputations. We have:
- developed communication, change and marketing strategies that identify, define and address influential opinions and underlying sentiments, to drive change
- managed issues and crises in real time by gathering and analysing conversations taking place on digital and social media, and combining this with traditional sentiment analysis
- defined key stakeholders and target audiences to better understand their opinions, motivations and behaviours
- analysed and assessed how an organisation and its competitors are perceived by stakeholders, consumers, communities and other audiences to determine their unique propositions and competitive advantages
- tested the impact and effectiveness of their narratives, messages and communication activities
- developed processes that enable the ongoing gathering and use of data to support key decision makers in the organisations.
We have decades of experience conducting primary and secondary research. Our first task is always to understand your specific requirements and to then create a research design that will return the intelligence you need.
|Central location interviews
We work with you to identify your unique challenges and opportunities. We gather and integrate data from disparate sources using a mix of technologies and tried and tested primary and secondary research methods. Then, we analyse this information to identify trends and truths and develop meaningful and actionable recommendations.